BMW Excess Protection Insurance.
BMW Excess Protection Insurance is designed to help reduce your costs at the time of making a claim on your motor, home (buildings and contents) and travel (annual multi-trip) policies.
How BMW Excess Protection Insurance works:
Choose your level of cover:
· Excess Protection for motor policies.
· Excess Protection for motor, home (buildings and contents) and travel (annual multi-trip) policies.
· Choose your benefit level of £500 or £1000 for motor only or £500, £1000 or £1500 for motor, home and travel.
Benefits of BMW Excess Protection Insurance.
· By having BMW Excess Protection Insurance you could increase the excess on policies covered - therefore potentially reducing the initial premium(s) and saving money.
· Protect yourself against some or all of your claim excesses for motor, home and travel.
· Pay for your policy up front or in 12 interest free monthly instalments.
· A simple claims process to reimburse your excess payments on the cover chosen.
· An unlimited number of claims up to your benefit level.
· This excess protection is not limited to BMW branded Insurance policies.
· Our experienced BMW Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
To get a quote or for more information contact your local BMW Centre. If you need further assistance please contact BMW Protect Services on 0345 641 9735.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please note this insurance does not protect your no claims discount.
Lines are open 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
BMW Excess Protection Insurance is administered by Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office 102 George Street, Croydon CR9 6HD and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA, trading from the above address. Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.